Hi everybody -

I personally would like the shirt pocket to indicate the Montgomery Owners 
Group. I'm much more interested in my association as a member of this group 
than 
I am in advertising for Bob or for whoever has the rights to the product 
name. 

If we are a group of interested people, it might be worthwhile to put the 
MSOG net address on the artwork too. We have begun to do that with the Tucson 
Sailing Club info and have found several nice new contributing members through 
that avenue.

My interest is in fostering additional information among interested parties 
who share a common hobby or product. If Mr. Eeg wants to give away advertising 
in the form of tee shirts, hats, etc., for his products, I'd love to have it, 
but am not interested in underwriting this advertising...

Just a thought.

John in Tucson
Coyote - M17FD #69
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to