Joe:
I am interested in a No.Cal. Montgomery sail. I am a member of the Inverness Yacht Club and could arrange access to Tomales Bay if that is of interest to others.
Murray
M 15

Jeff Royce wrote:

I am an average sailor and the proud owner of M17 #336. I would like to meet up 
with others but my abilities may not be of SF Bay caliber... no clue how to 
reef a sail. I do have a friend, though, who i could drag along. I am 
interested.
Jeff
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
 Bob Becker and I were sailing a few week ago and and thought it might be
fun to get the N. Cal Montgomery sailors together for sail.

Is there any interest out there?
Time and place to be determined based on interest and input from those 
participating.

Joe Steffan
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats




_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to