when wanting to read about boats my fall-back writer for thirty-ish years has 
been tristan jones (especially stories about 'sea dart').
   
  my books are all 'sea-dog eared' from many reads (and trips in the occasional 
damp boat locker).  the guy could tell a yarn.
   
   
  d.scobie
  M15 #288 (not yet named)
   
  > ----- Original Message ----
> From: Tim Diebert 
> To: For and about Montgomery Sailboats 
> 
> Sent: Monday, February 5, 2007 7:18:22 AM
> Subject: M_Boats: Reading Material
>
>
> By the time winter really settles in around these parts I am usually
> reading constantly
> with no break between books and often reading two or more at a time.
> No, I did remember that is the Monty list, but I thought I would share 
> a
> newly discovered
> (for me of course) author that some of you might find interesting. His
> name is Paul Garrison.
   
  ...


 
---------------------------------
Don't get soaked.  Take a quick peak at the forecast 
 with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to