GO - what version land package are you running.

Ashley
M15 #478
Morgan Hill, CA


----- Original Message ----
From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 7:34:56 PM
Subject: Re: M_Boats: GPS


The Garmin 276C is an excellent unit for BOTH marine and land navigation. I  
have 7+ Western states including 3/4 of California at street level resolution! 
I  can find an address in any of these states in approx. 20+- sec. from a 
cold  start up. I currently do not have the topo maps at 20' intervals- 
includes  
trails, water tanks , large slow moving bovines etc right on down to the 
bumps  in the ruts! I need to reinstall this set.

Ask someone who uses a 276C for land use, and they will usually say without  
hesitation - the BEST unit for ruggedness, portability, speed, ability to 
switch  from inland water, offshore, or topo maps, heck mine even tells me 
where 
the  nearest In and Out is from my current location and then the next Borders  
Bookstore on the way to the Starbucks and Chase Bank.

I use a 276C Daily in the course of my biz and it is IMHO (yeah humble) as  
good as it gets - OH it is a little large for the shirt pocket usage - but I 
can  use it for 10+ hours mounted on my double paddle canoe, forever in my 
truck 
or  M-17 off 12VDC. Killer screen and it doesn't have some goofy name like 
MUVI or  TamTam!

How do I really feel about that 276C? Garmin hasn't changed the physical  
platform in YEARS, that is how good it has been for them too!   
276,376,476........... Land, SEA and AIR!

GO
M-17 3XXa  (you never know who might be lurking with a Dymo labelmaker  in 
cyber shadows!)
<BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> AOL now offers free 
email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from AOL at 
http://www.aol.com.
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats



 
____________________________________________________________________________________
Need Mail bonding?
Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q&A for great tips from Yahoo! Answers users.
http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/?link=list&sid=396546091

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to