Would be great to see your boat out of the water.

Having a bit of a hard time tonight. Shed some tears on the dock as I said
good-bye to my Ranger 26. Had to sell her as moorage in Seattle is too out
of hand and I just couldn't keep up with the maintenance and the new house.
But such wonderful times.

Looking forward to ordering an M15 this coming year. Can't live without a
sailboat. A perfect final boat. As I said to my daughter, "Just do the
Viking things when I die." Given that I am 51 I should still have a few good
years out on the Sound.

Ciao,

Hugh

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
] On Behalf Of W David Scobie
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2007 1:15 PM
To: For and about Montgomery Sailboats
Subject: RE: M_Boats: looking at a Montgomery 15

hugh:
   
  my M15 is now parking in the front yard for the season's commissioning.
   
  if you are interesting in taking a look let me know.  (fyi - i'm leaving
for a boat trip with the NWpotters this friday, 4/27; will return 4/29.)
   
   
  dave scobie
  M15 #288, not yet named
   
  
Ugo BR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Another Seattle area sailor? And an M15 owner? Let me know when you might
be
taking her out of storage.

       
---------------------------------
Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?
 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to