Hi Bill,

Thanks. We're also in San Diego. I'm not really an
organizer, but I thought that it might be fun to get a
small flotilla of M Boats together once in awhile for
day sails, or maybe even overnighters. Of course, if
we ever had any friendly races, you M 17 skippers
would have to give us little guys a few boat lengths
head start! Once I get "Spirit", I'll have fun
outfitting her and the trailer. I think West Marine
will probably have good quarterly earnings this fall!
Regards, Ron Casino


William Larson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello Ron:
>    
>   Where in SoCal are you? We're in San Diego, (I
> know there are others here as well). I'm not aware
> of any "organized" events, but that doesn't mean
> there can't be. Congratulations on your new M15.
>    
>   Bill Larson, M17 "JoEllen"
> 
> judy casino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   Well, I will be taking delivery of a new M 15 next
> week at the factory. I can't wait. I will then have
> to
> do some outfitting of the boat and trailer before
> launching her. Are there any members of the owners
> group in Southern California? If so, do you get
> together as a group for sailing trips on the coast?
> In
> any event, I look forward to participating more on
> the
> site now that I'll have my boat. Ron
> 
> 
> 
>
____________________________________________________________________________________
> Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship
> answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers -
> Check it out. 
>
http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/?link=list&sid=396545433
> 
> _______________________________________________
>
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
> 
> _______________________________________________
>
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
> 



       
____________________________________________________________________________________
Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
http://travel.yahoo.com/

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to