Thanks Scott. Bob Eeg will be there when I take
delivery next Thursday, and he has offered to set up
the mast and boom for me and show me how the rig
works. I will certainly pick his brain with boat
questions. Thanks for the advice on taking inventory.
Although I'm sure Bob E. will do his best to make sure
all the parts are there, there are several pieces to
the puzzle, and it makes sense to check them all out!
Congrats to you too on the M 17. Have you named her
yet? You should have a blast on San Francisco Bay with
such a seaworthy boat as the M 17. Best of luck with
her. Regards, Ron Casino
--- Scott Simpson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ron,
> 
> Congrats on your new M15. I'm sure you will have a
> great time with "Spirit"
> once she is all decked out. I had my M17 delivered
> last week and still
> taking care of a few items prior to launch.
> 
> I do recommend, prior to delivery, that Bob is on
> hand to answer all your
> questions: He's the expert on the subject. Make sure
> all the parts are there
> (i.e. sails, sheets, rigging, shackles, etc). Take
> inventory. Also, make
> sure the boat is CF registered prior to departure.
> Ask Bob to help you with
> this. He's done it many times over the years. Mine
> is still unregistered,
> but with his help, I'll be legal to float sometime
> next week.
> 
> Enjoy!
> 
> Scott Simpson
> 
> West of One
> 
> 300 3rd Street,  # 903
> 
> San Francisco, CA 94107
> 
> 415. 328.2668
> 
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> www.westofone.com
> 
>  
> 
>  
> 
> _______________________________________________
>
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
> 



       
____________________________________________________________________________________
Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's 
Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when. 
http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to