Hi Kendall,

There was a great article regarding a similar conversion in the current issue 
of Good Old Boat. The authors project was to convert a quarter-berth into a 
cockpit locker. In their case they didn't have an existing access hatch in the 
cockpit into the area (your one step ahead). Good article, and the author 
points out how to deal with water coming in from the cockpit.

Randy Graves
M17 #410
________________________________________
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL 
PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 12:10 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: M_Boats: Wet Lockers question - Looking for Connie Bennick

    I'm looking for pictures of the whole process of cutting out a locker for 
the purpose of expanded storage.  If anyone has pictures of a completed project 
to include a good way to stop water intrusion below deck, I'd like to see them. 
 I understand cutting the locker off.  I'm looking for the rest of the story...

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kendall M-15 #164
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to