Kenall:
I used an electric drill with an abrasive disk to do the cutting.  
Leave a 2-3 inch lip down into the locker for rigidity and just cut  
all around. Mark it first and try to cut a straight line!
--Gary Hyde
2005 M17 sailboat #637 'Hydeaway 2'
We can't change the wind, but we can trim our sails.
Sailing is like "African Queening" thru life.

On Mar 3, 2008, at 12:10 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>    I'm looking for pictures of the whole process of cutting out a  
> locker for the purpose of expanded storage.  If anyone has pictures  
> of a completed project to include a good way to stop water intrusion  
> below deck, I'd like to see them.  I understand cutting the locker  
> off.  I'm looking for the rest of the story...
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Kendall M-15 #164
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats







_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to