Bones,
So good to hear from you.  Yes, I am really interested in the M17.  Don't get 
me wrong. I love my NorSea. But with all this skinny water and so many great 
places to gunk around, it's time to look for a smaller draft.  Plus, my mate 
can't sail anymore and after 40 years, it just isn't in me to say, "See ya in a 
few months..."
So now I'm just asking a million questions about the M17 since seeing a few of 
them a few years ago.
Regards,
Joe
----- Original Message -----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: "montgomery boats" <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2008 7:42:15 PM (GMT-0500) America/New_York
Subject: Re: M_Boats: Comfort and Joy

Joe,

RE: Sleeping in the starboard berth.
I have never tried it, and my body has a narrow beam! I have that place 
reserved for my cooler and big box of dry goods when out for a week's sail.
I think a youngster would be OK. I don't fit that category!

I want you to have a M17.

Bones
_____________________________________________________________
Become a Graphic Designer and earn up to $150/ hour. Click here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3oLKlbC4YpXH5olFoPL5XZCxKoGVFtFHl29LCnviugSfvMxD/



_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to