Oh well, scratch that one off the list.

- Stevan

On Sep 3, 2009, at 4:38 PM, Dave Rolsky wrote:

On Thu, 3 Sep 2009, Stevan Little wrote:

On Sep 3, 2009, at 4:25 PM, Dave Rolsky wrote:
On Thu, 3 Sep 2009, Stevan Little wrote:
I am not looking for sponsorship, endorsement or anything official, just like to be able to point out to people who ask (like this guy on perlmonks -> http://www.perlmonks.org/index.pl?node_id=793076) . Here is a short list of companies I already know about: Yahoo!, Symatec, IMDB, Pobox, Best Practical, Shadowcat, ValueClick, Magazines.com, Reuters, Takkle.com, BBC, Hearst Publishing, Omni Hotels, YouPorn and SocialText
That's Thomson Reuters, but I don't know of any Moose-using code here. If there is, it's well-hidden.

Wait, I thought you were using Fey at Reuters?

Haha. Getting a new module in use here is near impossible.

-dave

http://VegGuide.org               http://blog.urth.org
Your guide to all that's veg      House Absolute(ly Pointless)