On Fri, 4 Sep 2009, Jeremiah Foster wrote:

Please, please do not mention porn sites on the Moose web site. I don't care if they are world leading technology with the most hits ever. Please, I beg you, take off your programmer hat and put on your warm and fuzzy politically sensitive hat for a few moments and try and understand how more than fifty percent of the Internet thinks sites like that are hurtful.

If you're implying that _all_ women think porn sites are harmful, that's ridiculous.

However, I can see the argument for not mentioning it.

-dave

http://VegGuide.org               http://blog.urth.org
Your guide to all that's veg      House Absolute(ly Pointless)