When parsing documents, if my code finds more than one title in a document,
it's an error because we don't know which title is needed.  The user should be
able to override this in the constructor and provide their own title (this is
actually true for several attributes):

  my $parser = Pod::Parser::Groffmom->new({title => $title});

I tried trolling through the Class::MOP docs to find out if an attribute was
set in the constructor, but couldn't find anything.  Seems the other approach
is using triggers or a BUILD method.  What's the cleanest way to do this?

Cheers,
Ovid
--
Buy the book         - http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/perlhks/