Excerpts from Ovid's message of Tue Nov 03 11:01:12 -0500 2009:
> When parsing documents, if my code finds more than one title in a document,
> it's an error because we don't know which title is needed.  The
> user should be able to override this in the constructor and provide their own
> title (this is actually true for several attributes):
>
>   my $parser = Pod::Parser::Groffmom->new({title => $title});
>

> I tried trolling through the Class::MOP docs to find out if an attribute was
> set in the constructor, but couldn't find anything.  Seems the
> other approach is using triggers or a BUILD method.  What's the cleanest way
> to do this?

Have 'title' have a lazy builder that consults 'possible titles from document'
and dies if there's more than one.

I'm assuming that parsing a document returns some data structure that you can
keep around independent of the object's attributes.

hdp.