Thanks Erik!

I'm going to use a MooTools approach and won't be using a library with a
different coding style at this point.
With that said I think I've got everything I need at the moment and my
prototype is making progress.

The diagrams I'm making could be anything from simple mind maps to more
advanced behavior trees for gaming AI but it's basically all rectangles and
connectors.
That library looks great for visualizing large data though so I'll
definitely keep it in mind for future projects.

--

---