@Dimitar Christoff,

I am with you on the fact that Class constructor in to Mootools' is so danm
kool that you don't want to do other way.
At the beginning when I started learning Js a bit everybody was talking
about OOP oriented coding in Javascript it was like a thing those
days, now days you see people developing in plain functions using the
global scope. And it looks awful when I see those codes (me looking to
learn more)
I go and see the page source and find that, and my mind just can't
assimilate to go backward of the way I learned.

Now I found out there is a very similar way to do it in raw Javascript, and
I think that's the way to Mootools' tried to mimic and were so successful
in.
 which is something like this which i love it since its very familiar to
Mootools' way.

 var ob = function(){
      this.var = null;
      this.method = function(){
     // method here
     }
 }
and then instantiate
var app = new ob();
then call the method
app.method();

I am jet to find how Mootools create the initialize constructor but this
form it's very similar to Mootools which Mootools made so cool..
Anyways if Mootools weren't dieing I wouldn't tried to find a way to so
similar to Mootools' way.. (remember it's the way i see it so I might be
wrong)

--

---