I'm sorry.. do YOU have time to type 340 lines of code to get help with
something that you're having issues with??  I seriously doubt it.

No, 'idofcontainer' isn't a variable name, but an arbitrary name instead of
the actual id of the element - DoD likes to be paranoid about security, so
I'm paranoid for them.

You are the one who said that you suspect you know what it is - now you
wash your hands of it.  Fine.. anyone else think they suspect what the
issue could be?

It sucks being a developer in civil service - sorry to ruin your day.

--

---