Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

This morning before replying to you, I deleted the whole thing and
reinstalled from an Akeeba Backup (which still had the Error Problem) and
ended up with the same problem of not being able to get into the Frontend
and with the same Error Message "500". I was just living in hope that a
reinstall may have uncovered something.

I installed Rok Updater but it did not find any Rok Extensions that needed
to be updated.

As far as I can see, all extensions are up to date.

At this stage I am lost.

            http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=710
<http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=710&t=830580> &t=830580 Current
Link for Error Message 500