That would be so cool !

From: fract...@gmail.com<fract...@gmail.com>
To: mootools<mootools-users@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2013
Subject: Re: [Moo] Re: Prime and mootools 2

I think one of the biggest issues with MooTools dying out is that there are not
nearly as many free/open source classes built by the community available as
there is for jQuery and thus the reason for someone new to JavaScript would be
more likely to go with jQuery over MooTools.

Just like many of the MooTools users I am just as much of this problem and
maybe if more of us could contribute to the Forge that would be a good start.
I submitted my first class to the Forge close to a year ago and it is still on
page 2, now that is big problem in my eyes.

I really like MooTools but like most developers I am too busy working on my own
business to really help in contributing to the cause and I assume so are the
awesome MooTools developers, they need a life too.

Maybe we just need to develop a jQuery to MooTools conversion application :)