The short answer here is that if you want to get started contributing to
MooTools / prime the two avenues open to you are 1) fork one of the
libraries on github and contribute (this may seem daunting, but even
documentation or demos helps) and 2) get on the #mootools-dev irc channel
on irc.freenode.net and talk to the team.

Contributions can take a lot of different forms. Docs and demos help, blog
posts and tutorials help. You don’t even need help from the MooTools team
to do some of those things (part of the reason why clientcide.com exists).
Go create plugins for Prime. Go fix some bugs for Core 1.5x. The number one
way to make MooTools better is to spend time on it.

-a

---