From: "Steve Rettew" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 7:49 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] MOPO: SHIPPING QUESTION ?

There IS a way to ship to Canada for less than Parcel Post!  You can ship
UNINSURED via "Letter-Post".  For Canada it is only $6 or $7.  A rolled
poster tube is considered just that - a "roll".  I have the USPS Postal
Rates book in front of me as I write this message.  "Rolls" for Letter
Post (used to be called Small Packets Mail") can be up to 36 inches
maximum length.  (Maximum length + twice diameter = 42 inches.)  Remember,
you can not have insurance with this method.  If they want the poster
insured, the buyer will have to take the more expensive "Parcel Post"
option.  I hope this helps!

Steve Rettew
 "re2smpc"