I agree with J.R.  I couldn't find it, either.
Andrea
----- Original Message -----
From: JR
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 3:59 AM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Creature from the black lagoon poster

Guy, gals...

Just as a point of information, how about when starting a discussion on an auction, the initiating party please include a link to the auction in question in their post so that we can check it out without having to go searching for it?

My eyeballs are burning from having to look through so many CREATURE repros...

...never did find the auction Al put up which has caused all the fuss. I guess it's been taken down?

Or perhaps someone snapped it up with an offer too good to refuse?

-- JR