Well, I feel like I've been out of the loop.  I've tried to keep my ear to the Poster World as much as I could in the last four years, but the births of two girls, the building of a new house, and the boring pursuit of a Masters Degree has made it difficult to keep up.

Like a pre-puberty virgin in a high school locker room, I feel like I can't even carry on a conversation without looking stupid.  Well, maybe it's not that bad.  Freeman, go easy on me...I took a risk.  And Claude please don't bust me with some lawyer talk stating I'm sexually harassing anyone.

I have sold some posters here and there to help cover the costs of the new house , tuition, and Baby Gap clothes (UGH!), but I honestly feel like I'm clueless to what's hot right now.  Ebay's prices seem all over the place, so I'd be curious to what YOU, the experts, think.

Sooo...  What TITLES, ACTORS, or DIRECTORS seem to be in considerable demand.

To get things started, I thought I would state what I think was hot when I started to check out about four years ago...

AUDREY HEPBURN
BOND
HITCHCOCK
RAT PACK
SCORSESE

Well, what do you think?

Best to all my friends from the past and hopefully soon-to-be new friends.

Yours in posters,

Joel Katte

Yahoo! Shopping