<"I'm also thankful *I* am the one deciding what I watch, and not someone who
thinks *they* know what's good or bad.
If it's offensive don't watch. ">

And though I couldn't accept a year's screen pass to sit through "Hostel" or
any of its ilk, I agree with Erik 1000%!!!

Joe B.

PS-- For what it's worth department:  We feared that, due to pressure from a
particularly meddlesome preacher (remember "Becket?"), that Wichita Falls, TX,
would not show "Brokeback Mountain"-- despite the fact that Larry McMurtry
(producer/writer) is from thirty miles away-- Archer City, TX-- location .  But
it will open at the new Cinemark Theatre on Friday.
"Hostel" is already playing.
Joe