To: <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2006 11:09 PM
Subject: [MOPO] More eBay Scams

These Cocoanuts cards were just pointed out to me.
Not only is this seller brand new to eBay (but yes, we all start somewhere), but he has sold only junk low-price items for two months, and now has a wide assortment of top items from a range of collectible areas and is using scans of Cocoanuts cards taken directly from last month's record breaking auction.

The new auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7630237905

and the original:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7615817836