  From: Dario Casadei<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU<mailto:MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
  Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 11:09 AM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] Fake inserts, LAMP's reply to my question

  Andy Andy Andy,

  The fact that you use Mopo as your personal battle field is pretty silly.

  If you where serious about reaching out, you should have done so on NS4 and
to all its members, not on Mopo.

  The fact that you can not take a snub graciously is pretty sad.

  Sad sad sad man,

  Dario.

  Andy Neal wrote:

    Hi,

    You didn't reply here but you have, you don't speak for phil but you are,
that all makes sense Ari. (I can see your making it up as you go along - great
start)

    The main reason so much went off is because certain members including
yourself couldn't conduct themselves in a mature manner Ari, not because i
didn't let people talk, when people got insulting it was time to end the
threads. There are ways of making people learn...Ridiculing and being insulting
isn't one of them.

    RE: So don't come along now and say that anyone "ridiculed (you) for not
having the experience". MANY TRIED, they all were banned. And the Minty White
issue was just one.

    I never said (i) was the one being ridiculed, but thanks for admitting i
was, RE: Many tried and were banned.......Your twisting the truth Ari, both you
an I know this! You might not have any rules on your forum, but there are
justified ones on mine and that is not going to change.

    There is obviously no point in me continuing to make peace as your not
prepared to listen Ari. Your maturity has shone through once again!!

    It was a bad idea to try and think you might have reasoned with the whole
cross-forum feud. I tried, If your not prepared to make any effort then so be
it - you obviously still hold a grudge for your own wrong doing.

    Out of respect for MOPO and Scott, this is the last I will say on the topic

    Andy