I can understand your frustration but count your blessings if that is your
most annoying example (some of mine would make your head spin). I equate
this to the 'yard sale' approach which I've often encountered. Many people
learn to ask for a discount no matter how low a price you ask and they are
not going to change. I think $32.55 is still a considerable outlay of cash
for many collectors and all we can do is answer 'Yes' or 'No' with
consideration.
Regards, Curtis