  From: Toochis Morin
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 12:53 AM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] Original Iron Giant question

  I'd like to know as well.  I started collecting these items when the film was
released.  I got toys, lithos, etc. from the WB store and got them signed by
Brad Bird and crew.  This is one of my favorite films of all time so I'd love
to know how to tell authenticity.

  I'm still looking for the standee.

  Toochis