From: MoPo List on behalf of Doug Taylor
Sent: Sat 3/22/2008 12:43 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Original Iron Giant question

Well, I may be asking the question incorrectly.  There are reprints that I see
for sale at sites like movieposter.com and such.  I think they are single
sided, though.  Maybe that's the difference and I should be asking "are all
double sided Iron Giants original?"

DBT

Profile <http://www.linkedin.com/in/douglasbtaylor>