The only thing that surprises me about this is that Marty is just now
finding out. eBay banned Western Union two years ago. But they only ended
auctions that mention it if they were reported to them. Now they are adding
filters that stop people from listing items in ways they don't allow.

Helmut is right that soon ALL sellers will be forced to accept PayPal, and
that is SO brutal, because every long time seller knows that buyers can't
win unfair chargebacks when they pay with credit cards, but they CAN when
they pay with PayPal.

One more great reason I am leaving eBay completely, and I can't wait (my new
auctions begin in just 2 weeks).

Bruce