I have the folded re-release Spartacus 1- sheet 30.00 - free shipping.... sent priority mail- never Used- NEW there in two days- would make a great companion peice to Kirbys - and great extra for your customer appreciation.. Kubrick classic
sent from my delapidated old IMAC
Tom 419-474-3065

Kirby McDaniel wrote:

Sam,

I have the roadshow one sheet if that is what you want

$3000.00

K.

Sent from my iPhone