That's correct... I'm Gomez Spartacus! Cara Mia!

Sent by banging a drum...
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Phil Edwards
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 7:22 PM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] posters wanted

  It's actually International Spartacus Week for those who missed the earlier
announcement and hence the flurry to let Sam know who has what, whether thats
what he wants or not.

  And Glenn, that's Gomez Spartacus, right? Not to be confused with any other
members of the Spartacus family.......

  Sent from my two cans and a piece of string.
  Phil