We should poll all the mopo members to see how many actually have SPARTACUS material that is specifically NOT what sam at Posteritati asked about. in reading sam's very concise email, he couldnt have been more precise in his short 'want' list.

next thing you know... he will be offered SPARTACUS props and wardrobe... LOL

jeff

On May 27, 2008, at 6:37 PM, Phil Edwards wrote:

I have some pretty tatty lobby cards from SPARTACUS that might make excellent companion pieces for Kirby's Roadshow one sheet and Tom's re-release one sheet.

Sent from my wind-up gramophone PC conversion.
Phil

----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Martin
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 11:00 AM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] posters wanted

I have the folded re-release Spartacus 1- sheet 30.00 - free shipping.... sent priority mail- never Used- NEW there in two days- would make a great companion peice to Kirbys - and great extra for your customer appreciation.. Kubrick classic
sent from my delapidated old IMAC
Tom 419-474-3065

Kirby McDaniel wrote:
Sam,

I have the roadshow one sheet if that is what you want

$3000.00

K.

Sent from my iPhone