From: Susan Heim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date:         Wed, 25 Jun 2008 14:21:53
To:MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Frames-Read before you Buy!!

Thanks Michael,
   Since you live in my area, you have the possibility of framing your posters
in the over 3500 frame samples I offer on my wall here in L.A.  For shipping
purposes, I can only offer two different frames, both of aluminum, but very
high quality custom designer line of aluminum.  I only offer these two types of
framing because shipping can be very hard on frames and these particular frames
are very sturdy. As many of you know they are very nice looking also and they
do the job, they protect your posters. They are also offered at wholesale cost,
so this is one little niche of my business that I don't make a profit on. I
make my profit on large volume jobs I do for hotel chains, restaurants,
department store chains, etc. and Mr. Tupy's  frames, of course!!

Sue
www.hollywoodposterframes.com <http://www.hollywoodposterframes.com>