Hi Sue,

I had no idea about their prior history, and thanks for the post to set
everything straight.

In general; competition is good, and I doubt you would mind the mention of
another reputable framer even if you do set the industry standard (perhaps
Glen would prefer it if we also only mention one poster dealer from now on),
but that is a far cry from the apparent leeches this company appears to be
and I apologize for mentioning them.

The Courts have been very aggressive against cyber-squatters and I would
think you have a very clear case against this company if you chose to go
that route to protect yourself (not to mention damages against your
reputation/goodwill).

For the record, my pride and joy Dracula one-sheet sits in a Sue Heim frame,
and I wouldn't dream of it any other way.

Sean