Here is a good question and a situation I have never run across:

I recently acquired some 80's folded 1-sheets and on the back of a Rocky III
poster was written in large letters across the whole poster: "STOLEN FROM
(name withheld) CINEMA!"

I have never seen this on the back of a poster before.

I resell a lot of my posters so the question is: If you owned this poster,
would you list this for sale or since you are now the owner of the poster
and you're reselling the item, does it infer you stole the poster?

Just curious on this!

Thanks,

Dave Smith

Reel Deals