  From: Patrick Michael Tupy
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 9:52 AM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] Freeman Fisher

  I never knew such a rule existed.

  However, I will gladly adhere to it.

  Even though this post puts me over the limit for today.

  Patrick

  On Jul 14, 2008, at 4:14 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

    Hi, all,

      I want to preface this by saying that I consider Freeman a friend of
mine---he's as honorable a guy as I've ever met in my 25 or 30 years of movie
poster collecting/dealing. On a couple of occasions in the past, I myself was
called on the carpet by the group by making too many posts in one day--- I
think the MoPo rule, no matter what kind of post is TWO.  I notice lately that
some members make as many as 1/2 a dozen or more posts in one 24 hour period.
Apparently, nobody's going after these members for breaking the rules, as they
went after me a year ago.  I certainly don't condone the harshness of Freeman's
comments. Nevertheless, I think if there is a standard rule about number of
posts per day, then it should be adhered to by everyone.  Tell me, has the rule
changed?  I'd surely like to know.
                                                             Rick Ryan
                                                             rixposterz

    Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music scene in
your area - Check out TourTracker.com!