I beleive that there is a 4 post max rule that Scott has spoken about in the past

it had been 2 for a long time.. then members asked for more...

too much FA/FS is classless

At 05:21 PM 7/14/2008, Michael B wrote:

I never knew such a rule existed.

However, I will gladly adhere to it.

Even though this post puts me over the limit for today.

Patrick

the rule limiting daily posts seems to be invoked by members (not scott, the room owner) when someone disgruntled obejects to the content of a posting. yet, i didn't read freeman's criticism for the number of my posts today, but, rather, his disagreement with the content of my posting.

scott has discussed this. the spirit of MOPO appears to allow members to comment to a thread. considering the magnitude of interest in the heritage auction, several different threads evolved. comments included that unbacked, unrestored posters get premium prices. freeman didn't like my confirmation of this belief. so he made a stupid, knee jerk reaction to me, personally, in this public forum.. the Limit Rule is to avoid repetition of the same thoughts, and addresses advertisement. I did neither. Freeman objected to the content of my post about unrestored posters, so he tried to shoot the messenger.

in part, i responded to his grumpy approach because 4 people wrote to me privately asking me if i saw his disparagement. since my posting, several other members wrote to me privately showing their agreement that his post was improper.

michael

The Famous, the Infamous, the Lame - in your browser. <http://toolbar.aol.com/tmz/download.html?NCID=aolcmp00050000000014>Get the TMZ Toolbar Now!