Freeman,

I have four things to say in support of Linenbacking:

A SAILOR MADE MAN

Further, thank you for the succinct DARK KNIGHT review w/o the gushing spoilers you constantly lob like paper tape grenades when telling me about your fave films (and you know I'm kidding...or am I?).

Happy Birthday! And may you have all the backing necessary for proper display...when not held up to the light, of course.

Patrick (or am I?)

ps: From what I've seen of Heath Ledger's performance it felt very reminiscent of Brandon Lee's performance in THE CROW. Post death, of course.