Freeman...you is a gas!
  Richard

Richard Del Belso

Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 10:11:46 -0400
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [MOPO] OH GOOD GRIEF   FART IN CHURCH ONCE AND EVERYONE CALLS YOU
STINKY
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

OR

Verbally bitch slap a whiney know-it-all on
MOPO on his tiresome and oft repeated declarations based on a
single narrow and as written fallacious declarations  and when it
makes them cry I am  a HARSH MEANIE.   Oh pooh!

Michael if you can't substantiate then ......damn I can't
think of a word that rhymes.
 (And really all I want to talk about is THE DARK
KNIGHT)

BUT I NEED TO END THIS HERE
(SCROLL TO DARK KNIGHT IF THE FOLLOWING CAUSES
INFLAMATION)

Michael's original posting

Ron, your
comment attests to the fact that UNBACKED, UNRESTORED is
better.
moreover, why back something due to minor flaws.  backed
posters are always suspect.
Remember.............wjen you buy INBACKED,
UNRESTORED, YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE GETTING, AND THEY ARE WORTH A
PREMIUM!!!!
michael

My sage and intelligent rebuttal - Is there a limit to
the number of moronic statements a Mopo member can make in a
week?

Michael  YOU WIMP  I know you are capable
(besides proper conjugation, punctuation, subject and predicate)  of
something clever but VICTIMIZED?  That's so Jesse
Jackson!  You could have come back with  (and I offer these
free of charge,  I am just that kind of guy)

1. Well I don't know how many posts  Freeman, but
you just used one!

2.  Well gee Freeman show me a moronic
statement,  bitch!

3.  Oh you tink you're so smart cuz
you can spel.

4.  I will not dignify that with an answer  because
I look stupid already

5.  Who the Hell do you think you
are..........Claude LItton?  I've read his posts and you sir are no
Claude Litton!

6. That's my opinion and
say what you want but that's MY opinion.  (Of course I
never pay a premium for pristine as everyone knows .....   :)

QUESTION? Were you paper backed at an early age?
Were you forced to stretch canvas in a windowless basement in Idaho? Did
your Mom actually say to you "Oh honey I wouldn't change a thing!"  Your
constant  demonizing of linen backing said in absolutes I am finally
calling you on.   NOTHING PERSONAL  I AM SO GLAD YOU'RE ON
MOPO......I WISH OTHERS WOULD CHIME IN.  BUT AS A FRIEND
DUDE YOU'VE BECOME CURRY..... A LITTLE GOES A LONG
WAY.

First
It is not a fact unrestored and unbacked is better.
There are countless rare one sheets, but more so French and Italian
masterpieces of printing that require deacidification and backing to keep the
inks from structurally eating the actual paper poster is printed on
especially those pre-1960.   Michael  just
throw out a number - of titles that
represents.  Forget it you'll hurt yourself.  Its
11,612  potential posters  give or take I think maybe.

Second
Linen backed posters are not even slightly suspect because
anyone can determine what has been done.  YOU DISPARAGE THE
PROFESSIONALISM, ARTISTRY AND INTERGRTY OF THOSE GIFTED STEWARDS OF VINTAGE
PAPER  with such an egregious insult  as well as dealers WHO
INVEST WITH THEIR COLD HARD CASH TO PRESENT A POSTER AT ITS BEST DETERMINING
EXACTLY WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE AND TO WHAT DEGREE and REVEAL HONESTLY AS
BEST THEY CAN AT TIME OF SALE, TRADE OR
CONSIGNMENT.   Michael  I PROMISE YOU,  MOST sellers
are one with  Angels bringing joy, happiness, and clever
witticisms  and bon mots of knowledge and expertise with enthusiasm and
energy  to collectors far and wide ................mostly far
lately (Thank you Europe!).  .

So Michael  get yourself two things
no,  three things. ONE a hand held black light for
card stocks and TWO single halogen work lamp for posters.   The
veil is lifted, clarity can be yours!  You can see with black-light
the touch ups of even the most discreet and professional air brushing on card
stock or other papers too opaque to have light pass through..........With the
halogen turn the poster facing the bulb and read the shadows that magically
appear through the linen those shadows tell you touch ups, paper replacement,
border repairs  and sometime a phone number for Althea  the Concession
Girl who brings new meaning to  the question "extra butter?"

The THIRD thing   a sense of humor.............for
God's sake I didn't back over you with my jeep.  I am SAVING THAT
FOR  JEFF  POTOKAR  :))

To everyone who posted such lovely
comments  you made my Birthday.....Yes I turned  52
yesterday.,............DAMN!   NOW  MY ASS NEEDS BACKING
discreet of course........DARIO!

THE DARK KNIGHT
My great friend, Ron Magid  took me to an all
media screening at the UNIVERSAL STUDIOS  IMAX last
night .   I cannot recommend enough this triumph of commercial
yet intelligent and galvanizing  storytelling.   If you have the
opportunity  to see it at an IMAX, DO  MAKE THE EFFORT.
Extensive footage was shot in the IMAX  format and its vertiginous,
spellbinding,  and exhilarating effect to a supremely complex and layered
examination of the human condition at its darkest moments creates a momentous
movie experience.   Everyone is great but HEATH LEDGER is a
miracle of psychopathic terrorism that squeaks the most nervous
laughter and awe in his escalating monstrosity the likes not
seen since Hopkins in  SILENCE OF THE LAMBS .... or
myself.

freeman fisher
8601 west knoll drive #7
west hollywood,
ca
90069

Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music scene in your
area - Check out TourTracker.com!