I just had a call from my eBay rep who wanted to let me know about all of the
changes. One thing he did say that would likely upset a lot of people is that
any seller who has a DSR star rating in any category that is below 4.3 will
"lose their selling privaleges" - ie they won't be able to sell on eBay.

Some very big sellers have low star ratings and will be affected by this.

Regards
John

Sign up for my regular newsletter on movie memorabilia:
http://www.moviemem.com/pages/page.php?mod=account&go=register

Visit my Website: www.moviemem.com

All About Australian posters:
http://search.reviews.ebay.com/members/johnwr_W0QQuqtZg