(800) 463-2994

Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 07:38:16 +1000From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: [MOPO] SiZE
MATTER: JUMBO QUAD?To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

They were often cut and are very hard to find intact. I have about a dozen of
them that I found in New Zealand including a great one stop for Moonraker. The
third panel on these posters often featured quite unique artwork.
Regards
John

Sign up for my regular newsletter on movie
memorabilia:http://www.moviemem.com/pages/page.php?mod=account&go=register

Visit my Website: www.moviemem.com All About Australian posters:
http://search.reviews.ebay.com/members/johnwr_W0QQuqtZg My eBay Store and
Lisitngs: http://myworld.ebay.com/johnwr/ Exhibitions:
http://www.moviemem.com/pages/page.php?page=15 JOHN REID VINTAGE MOVIE
MEMORABILIAPO Box 92Palm BeachQld 4221Australia