  From: Bruce Hershenson
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 1:27 AM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] SiZE MATTER: JUMBO QUAD?

  We have sold maybe 15 of these over the years. An oddity is that there seem
to only be around five or six different titles. I can make a list of the exact
ones when I am at work tomorrow, with prices.

  As John and Phil said, these seem to mostly originate from New Zealand,
although some of the ones I sold came from South America. All are kind of
tri-folded, and all have NSS info stamped on them. There are regular ones and
"Spanish" ones (like the Spanish/U.S. one-sheets) and the ones from South
America are mostly Spanish (makes sense to me).

  I am surprised that none of these esteemed experts have mentioned the
one-stop's little cousin, the "short stop". They are extremely similar in every
way, except they have ONE one-sheet image and the set of cards. They look like
they could be trimmed one-stops, but they are not trimmed, and they have an NSS
"short stop" stamped on the reverse.

  I imagine Ed Poole will be able to add to this discussion when he discovers
it!

  Bruce