I'd never seen one of these before either -
And they are very cool.
The lobby cards in my Piranha are more sexually explicit and graphic than I would think the US cards are.
No one mentioned this, but I can see why they call them a one-stop.
All the posters in one place - one stop shopping!
After all these years - finding a new size is a welcome discovery.

Alan