Just curious:  When using PayPal you are obligated to use
confirmation/tracking, no matter what.  If a buyer says "I didn't receive the
item," and you did not use delivery confirmation, you lose your money and the
item - PayPal sides with the buyer EVERY TIME.  So, how can you ensure
confirmation, or in the case of international shipping, registered delivery, if
you are not allowed to pass that cost onto the buyer?  I cannot see absorbing a
$20 shipping fee to confirm a delivery made in Europe, on a $10 poster.

eBay will also no longer allow sellers to continue accepting checks or money
orders for most categories.  So, you will be forced to use PayPal, or similar
on-line payment system, most will use PayPal - combined with the shipping price
restrictions - and, lose a bunch of money.  Yeah!

I think I am in the process of working through my LAST auctions on eBay - many
posters have no bids now, and have only 2 days left.

"http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZoldtimecinema-com";

eBay ID: "oldtimecinema-com"

Best Regards,

Gary