Franc wrote: "However you can't track International Registered Mail and PayPal
does not to my knowledge reimburse for a lost international shipment without
proof of non-delivery"

Not true.  I sent a package to England, the guy said it never showed up, and
PayPal took money from my PayPal account and reimbursed him.  He did not have
to proove ANYTHING.  I had no way of prooving that I mailed it, though I had.
I only lost about $25, but I now REQUIRE that people either pay for
tracking/registered shipping, or don't use PayPal.  Unfortunately, once you are
no longer allowed to use money orders, you will have to rely more on PayPal.

Gary

On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 16:30:19 -0400, Franc wrote