My Philiosophy, since no one asked: When given the choice, too many people try to be 'right' and 'win' when it's actually better to simply try to be 'smart.' You tend to win and are right more often when you
don't try to win or be right,  but strive to be smart.

Therefore, I must conclude that while I find that I more often agree with FRANKENSTEIN, now and then I
must admit that THE MUMMY is actually better for some issues.

"Beware charismatic leaders. Just the same, beware those who lack charisma. As for who is 'right' or who's
going to 'win,' I don't care who you're for, demand more."

Yes, I just quoted myself.

I'm encouraged that Mopoers can all agree to disagree about which art they prefer.

Happy Sunday,

Patrick