Well David,
First I would try to figure out if there was any way in which I may have been a contributing factor to seriously bad communication, especially when the other party acknowledged that he was "short" in their conversation. I would then say that it is not good business to promise a deliverytime that could not be guaranteed and ask the party his thoughts to remedy the situation.

Btw I never claimed that this forum only feeds on discussion about posters, I said that this forum consisted of a group of people with shared interests or profession in the area of poster collecting.

Wim
Op 26 okt 2008, om 22:34 heeft David Kusumoto het volgende geschreven:

I would like to ask my fellow MoPo member from the Netherlands what he would do if he was in Andrea's situation OR in Chris Cloutier's situation --taking into account that both have already talked and e- mailed each other. What would you do? What would, in your view, be your definition of taking "the high road" in this situation?

By the way, this forum historically feeds on not just discussions about posters and condition and restoration -- but also the behavior -- real, perceived or erroneous -- of the people who are in this hobby. And this includes people who "service" the hobby such as restorers, framers, auction houses, consignors, etc.

-David in San Diego.