Like I have said before.  I have had nothing but great service from Chris in
the past. This last order took a little long to get but with the exception of
the one poster (WHICH HE HAS AGREED TO FIX), his restorations and linen backing
has been top notch since I started using him.  His responses to my emails have
always been quick (some people if you don't respond in 20 minutes are upset) to
me and he has always addressed the issues or questions I have before I have
sent my posters to him.  I don't know about the issues other people but I have
had with Chris but he has never been anything but 100% professional to me.

I will contiune to use Chris in the future.

Louie

>>> Patrick Michael Tupy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 10/28/2008 12:07:16 PM >>>
Well played, Sue.  You have always been fair and fair-minded to both
sides and Chris Cloutier's transgressions
are clearly egregious enough to warrant removing his link from your
page.   I know you are not someone who
would support such poor behavior nor would you deserve any guilt by
association.

Thanks to Andrea, et al for their 'Head's Up' on this hack human.  We
do not need to encourage nor excuse
such unprofessional and detestable behavior.

In all things, be better...

Patrick