Hey I'm quickly taking a break from my busy weekday to the following will
expose my "obvious" bias about everything Sue Heim does and says.  When Sue
puts her stamp of judgment on anything, about 99 7/8ths of the time, I'm gonna
to go along without further review.  The other "3/8ths" makes her a more
attractive "human" to me.  In sum, Chris Cloutier and POSTER FIX are Brooklyn
TOAST.  Anyone within earshot is going to hear us spread it to the 4-corners of
this hobby, by whatever means.  No fear of lawsuits or slander.  His e-mails to
Andrea (which I haven't seen, and don't need to) -- appear indefensible...

I encourage you to visit and remember the following contact information so it's
seared in your brains.

http://www.posterfix.com/Chris Cloutier Posterfix 317 Washington Avenue #2B
Brooklyn NY 11205718-230-4085
It's a shame that Chris's years of hard work to build up his business -- may
fall down in a snap -- because of a diminishing fear by others to speak out.
The key?  Andrea's situation appears NOT isolated -- and this MATTERS, big
time.  Even those with favorable experiences -- may pause to send him future
business -- if not because of the abuse -- then because of interminable delays.
 It isn't worth the risk when there are so many fine and reliable restorers out
there.

-kuz w/the news.

Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 15:44:06 +0000From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: Head's Up -
POSTERFIX ALERTTo: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

Hello All,   I have Posterfix listed as a link on my website. I have had
customers over the years send me posters that Chris had restored and hadn't
ever heard anything negative about his business. When Andrea asked me about him
as a potential source for linenbacking, I told her my experiences and that was
that. However, with the history in this hobby of certain linenbacker/restorers
and then not getting responses to emails, I can understand her worries. When
one promises a product by a certain time and doesn't deliver, the customer has
every right to inquire. Andrea has forwarded to me the emails she and Chris
exchanged. So, I have seen both sides of the emails.   I have to say that I am
flabbergasted. The comments from Chris were so despicable and rude that there
is no explanation or excuse that could be given. I know to some it might not
matter so much anymore in our culture, but this is not just a business speaking
to a customer, this is a man speaking to a woman. The language and names he
called her were so vile and, in my opinion,  totally  unwarranted based on her
inquiries.       I know that business owners sometimes see customers as pains
in the rear end. Some are, and I am not of the mind that the "customer is
always right", but the customer, in this case, paid for the product and has a
right to expect certain results, not conduct and language that I saw in these
emails. I am immediately removing his link from my website.  Sue
wwww.hollywoodposterframes.com (800) 463-2994